Friday, January 27, 2012

About 21st Century Skills Class

In 21st Century Skills class I have really learned a lot. The only thing that gets me sometimes is all the multitasking and linking everything together. At my old school I had a lot of computer classes but none of them were really classes on the internet, they were all classes on specific programs like Photoshop and things like that. I really like the fact that in this class we get to explore the in's and out's of the internet and different programs that work through the internet. I really think that this is a really good opportunity to be able to take this class.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with this class cause it still confuses me sometimes too!! Haha. Also, it was awesome working with you on our group presentation! :)

    ReplyDelete