Friday, January 27, 2012

Phone jailbreaking should stay legal, Web freedom advocates say

In this article, they are talking about how Apple wants to start suing people if they Jailbreak their iPhone because their software has a copy write on it. I think that people should have the freedom to do whatever they want with their phones. The iPhones are expensive and if I bought an iPhone of my own I would want to do whatever I wanted to do with it. It is people choice if they want to risk their phones to get bugs or not. I think that Apple is wanting to take too much control over their products.

2 comments:

  1. If Apple doesn't want people jail-breaking phones, they shouldn't make the phones so they can do that sort of thing on it. It's kind of like cheat codes for online. Why make them if you don't want people to use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. if you can't do basically whatever you want with the phone you paid so much money for then why even buy the phone?? I don't think it is right that they are going to start suing people over it either. It feels like to me that it'd be a waste of time, effort, and money.

    ReplyDelete